Monday, August 9, 2010

I already know im short, but come on! At least give me a peep hole I can use...

We have a beautiful new door! This seems like such a lame thing to be posting about, but I couldnt be more excited about it.. our old door was ridiculously terrible. There were cracks in which you could see the sunlight through.. Not only that, the casing around the door hardly filled the space. May not seem like such a big deal, but come on we live in Logan where the winters are relentless with killer cold. AND there was no dead bolt. Hello people who steal things, come rob us. Needless to say not very safe. I know its Logan, but come on people crime happens every day, everywhere.. You cant ever just think it wont happen to you. Anyway enough of that. So the men come hammering at 8 am... yuck.. I still refused to get up early..gotta have my beauty sleep. So for the whole early morning we have had the door in with no casing or hardware. Pretty. So i walk up to this lovely new door and realize I cant even see out of the peep hole.. not even on my tip tipiest toes. This is not cool. I am the only one in the house who even gives a lemon to look out of it, and now I cant even see out of it. Yes, I am grateful for my new door, not so much for my lack of height...

1 comment:

  1. I will send a stepping stool your way, it is cute and pink with a little "princess" logo on it. We were going to use it for Shailey but... well your need is more severe. Just kidding, we don't really have a stool like that, but if we did it would be all yours. Sorry for your shortnees Dewey, but I love you and hope I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete