Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coin Joy Chuckles

So I love change. I don't really know where it came from but I love having loose change around. I love to go buy a drink at the gas station with my proud findings of coins. Finding a quarter on the ground is so exciting to me. I am weird, I know. This happened a while back but I just keep thinking of it and I can't help but smile. My Dad is one of the greatest people I have ever met. I know you're thinking, ya ya of course she thinks that but that's just her bias. No. He really is incredible. Ask anyone who has had the pleasure of knowing him. Anyway so one day I was home visiting my parents in Sandy and I walk through the front door. My Dad is at the top of the stairs laughing hysterically, trying to hold it in. Confused I just stare at him. Then he starts eying the stairway. I then notice there are coins flowing down the stairway. He loves to leave change in funny places for me. I think he enjoys how stupidly excited I get when I find a coin on the ground. I think he purposefully has made it a habit to drop loose change around the house for me. What a sweet Dad. I cant help but be engulfed with happiness every time I think of that moment. I love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment