Monday, December 14, 2009

'Tis the Season

This is officially the most busy month of my entire life. Busy, but great! There have already been a ton of great times and memories!

The weekend of the 4th through the 7th I was able to go out to Wisconsin to visit the Giles. It was a surprise for Tom, who had no idea Todd and Sue and I were coming out. The surprise was great, but the reason for the surprise was better. It has been a little over a year since Tom joined the church out in Madison, WI. It was an unforgettable process for all of us. Now, he had the opportunity on Saturday the 5th to go to the Chicago Temple to receive his endowment. I'm so grateful I was able to be there to feel of that wonderful Spirit with so many people I love.

Now, just this last Saturday I had an even greater experience with my wonderful fiance. We drove up to Logan on Friday and met up with Melissa and her family at Texas Roadhouse for a little dinner. In the morning we headed to the Logan Temple for Melissa's endowment. She is so wonderful, and I was so happy to be there with her. We were blessed that our family all made it through the canyon safely despite the weather.

After the Temple, we made our way through the nasty ol' canyon to Maddox in Brigham City. I, unwisely, ordered the T-bone... It was the biggest steak I have ever seen!! 24 oz.!! I was able to handle it that night, but it sure handled me the next day... whew.. I'm afraid it may have handled Melissa too. :) I sure love them all though. Everyone is so generous and so happy.

Part two of the family Christmas parties... The good ol' party at Tammy's house. I got dominated by Melissa in musical chairs. Don't let her fool you, she lasted a long time. Thankfully, Melissa didn't play the skittle game this year (and never again).

Now, on to the next stage of busy: the WEDDING!!

-evets

No comments:

Post a Comment