Wednesday, March 24, 2010

handmade flower hair accessories

So I started to make these flower headbands... I have seen them done before and really wanted to make them! So if any of you lovely ladies are interested I decided I should try to sell some! I have lots of cute colors and can custom make something for you if you like! They can be made into bobby pins or headbands like this. I decided I would let you pick what type of headband or clip that you would like.














So here are some of the ones I have made already! 
There are lots of options and different color combinations to try!
 
Ok so if you are interested just email me at melissa.rom@aggiemail.usu.edu

3 comments:

  1. sheesh! Look at you go! Why have you been hiding this talent from me. These are all way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO dang creative.
    seriously.
    i LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, I have also gotten into making flower hair accessories and little bows, of course mine are more suitable for little girls and babies, not nearly so sophisticated as yours. I have been thinking about selling them too, so maybe we should start a business together :)

    ReplyDelete