Sunday, September 19, 2010

Look at that stud! Tucker is so cute! We just celebrated his first birthday on the 14th of September, I cannot believe how fast time has gone. I swear we were just here...
This little guy has been so much fun! I miss having Chris and Jenn here in Logan with us.  I didn't realize how hard it would be to say goodbye (even though they arent that far away) I had a few cry fests... But I have loved watching Tuck man grow up. It has made me more excited to be a mother myself. I have been terrified at the thought for so long, worried about my diabetes and the affects that has on pregnancy or just that I'd be terrible at it, or that I didn't have the patience. But I love little Tuck so much I just can't imagine how much a mother loves her own kids.

Anyway sorry for the mushy stuff. So we all went to Chris and Jenn's for the big party. It was so much fun. Tucker is a very particular and curious little boy. It was so funny watching him try and figure out what to do with the cake. He was not having any of this cake smashing in the face nonsense. It was all business. He just kept sticking his thumb in the hole where the candle had been.  His mom had to coax him into making a mess of himself. It was adorable. Anyway so Steve and I got Tucker a drum... I was worried about it because the drum sticks had strings attaching them to the drum. I called my mom to see what she thought.. I decided to leave it... Bad Idea? Yup... So they open it up and hand him the sticks, barely a moment passes and he starts trying to detach the sticks... then to my horror he starts crying. Poor guy. I knew I should have cut them off. Jenn ran and got scissors and the second they were off he was fine. It was hilarious! We also made him this shirt. I thought it was perfect for my little Tuck man.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCK MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment