Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brain Dead Milk

I went to the store to buy some milk. I was talking to my mom on the phone as I walked to the back of the store. I opened the freezer and started checking the dates on the milk. (If you don't check the dates you are a fool. The dates can vary by a week sometimes. Can you believe that? My Dad taught me this and I have to do it).  It couldn't have been more then a few seconds, when I grabbed the milk and turned around. An older gentleman (probably in his 70s to 80s) was standing right behind me. It kind of startled me, but I apologized and started to walk away. I all of a sudden hear some one yelling behind me and turn around. The man proceeds to tell me that in 30 years all of us "cell phone junkies" will be brain dead.... Puzzled I walked way. It was so strange. I usually don't have run-ins with the elderly. I guess I should be more careful.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! from what I've seen of the world...we're ALL pretty brain dead already. I would have freaked out!

    ReplyDelete