Friday, July 1, 2011

Bibliophile

Books. I love them. I have talked about this before, but it just keeps coming back. My Dad is a bibliophile (a person who collects or has a great love of books).  I have dabbled in book art before but decided that for fathers day I would get crazy and make something special for my obsessive book loving father. I made the entire thing from the pages of the book. I think it turned out pretty neat, and my Dad loved it of course! He has already come up with many more book art ideas for me... more to come, someday I suppose.


 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Meliss! This is awesome! Great job! Chase and I have looked at it over and over, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I HAVE to see it in person!!!

    ReplyDelete